Friday, March 31, 2006

Nothing new this week

I've been sick, which put a halt to my capoeira training. I have spent, however, some time studying, which I feel is a better than average trade-off. I seem to have tricked my professors into thinking I'm a serious student again, so I have been invited on the trip next week with my 7am class. I think that's pretty darn terrific.

After the trip, though, I have no idea what I'm doing. I may just hop a bus to Cancun, sure it's a long trip, but I hear it's some of the best beaches in Mexico. Otherwise, the big news has been that part of the university here has been without electricity going on more than 24 hours now. I'm also needing to get to a bank to pay money and then I go to migración. And I've registered for classes at Western for the fall.

I'll start my early days at 12 and end at 5:15 and Tuesdays at 4 and go until 8:45. 17 credits, and three of which are in the College of Education, which I think is a good thing because I wasn't sure if I was allowed to take the class. Too bad it had to be a night class. But I'll be taking three different literature classes, two of which in English and the third in Spanish (just to make sure that I'll finish my Spanish degree next fall). After that, it'll be two classes without prerequisites for an English major and I'll still be in school anyway for the Education program. Pinche education program.

What degree should I work on after English?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home