Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Oh my gosh, I´m in Mexico

And dealing with such things like a different keyboard.

The flight went swimmingly well. I met up with quite a few of my classmates at the airport. I slept on the bus trip to my city. The hotel was awesome. I set this up, and I don´t really have any idea about how well photo additions will be, so there´s perhaps a slight chance that I´ll take lots of pictures and then put them on a website later.

I´ve met my family, they´ve got two kids, but both are married and have kids. I live near (at least) three others in my class. Oh my gosh, I´m in Mexico. I´ve also begun a daily type of reflection on my personal computer that would probably have to be reproduced later. Maybe in June or something.

All in all, I´ve got class in fifteen minutes with my Broncos, and I´ve no idea about day to day things. It´s all exciting. Oh my gosh, I´m in Mexico.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! You made it! We miss you but we're happy you get this opportunity to experience a new world. Dad & Beth

1/04/2006 12:00 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Congratulations on your safe arrival! Are the Broncos the soccer team? I can't wait to read more! Much love, Mom

1/04/2006 2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you made it to Mexico safe and sound Jeff! Always a concern, given your travel history.

Looking forward to seeing and hearing more about your great adventure!

Andy & Sabrina

1/05/2006 9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you didn't have to break out the juggling balls at O'Hare, hope everything goes well.

1/08/2006 1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you made it. Good luck with the pics - we'd all love to see them.

Jason

1/08/2006 5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're in Mexico, Jeff!
All the best,
Gretchen Voskuil

1/08/2006 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home