Monday, January 02, 2006

Zero hour is upon me!

2:13am. I forgot about my midnight post. I said fuhgeddabout the pictures. I'll try to get those to y'all when I'm in Mexico. I'm about ready to pass out and my ride is getting here in fifteen minutes.

I'm all packed, except for what I haven't. I'm almost ready to go except for the parts that aren't. I'm excited but mostly hungry and tired. I was wrong in my math earlier, it's probably going to be closer to 14 hours of travel time. But at least I've got my harmonica.

Next update comes to y'all from Mexico!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Hi Jeff. Great idea, having your own blog. I love the pictures of the haircut, although I wiped away a tear at the loss of the curls. Ah well, they'll grow back. Glad you have your harmonica, and that you got away from North Muskegon OK. Here's hoping that you didn't have any strange and wonderful adventures getting to your host family.
Love, Mom

1/02/2006 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home