Saturday, December 31, 2005

Packing, packing, packing...

Zero hour is starting to wrap its hands around my neck. And I've finally begun to pack. Of course, I do still have quite a lot of time left to pack, some people around me are trying to hurry me up. It's good practice to be ready early, of course, but I'm having some troubles getting everything together.

Things like Charmin to go. I can find nowhere nearby that carries this product. I would have hoped that it'd be easy. I don't know, go down to my local super store and pick it up. Alas, I could not be so lucky. The closest store I can find that has it is 91 miles away. I've yet to pick up some hand sanitizer, too.

I should have gotten more than five hours sleep last night. At least I was hanging out with good friends. I get to see them all tonight for the last time 'til next June. I started missing my friends from University before everybody left, and I miss them a little bit more, too. I'm glad that I managed to get addresses to talk to them all ev'ry once in awhile.

I need to go out shopping. I'm hoping that Meijer can help me out. And everywhere closes tomorrow. Damnable holidays. I'm sure there are going to be some parties tonight.

I should have gotten more sleep last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home