Friday, December 30, 2005

I got a haircut!

Though you can't really see it clearly, I have got lots of hair. Enough hair and curly enough that people sing to me songs from Napoleon Dynamite. My hair has been especially curly the last few days, to the point of me having to shake it away from my face so that I may see clearly, and not ingest my own hair.


But that all changes today. Because today, I got a haircut. That's my stepmom behind me, she used to be a pro. Then she wanted things like a more stable retirement. As I sat in the chair, I was nervous. My legs were tight. It was like sitting in the dentist's chair.


I guess it's been awhile since I've had a haircut.

Halfway there in this picture. My hair was a bit longer than I thought. That's probably because it only came down to my ears because it was so curly. This is all so exciting! You can tell by the excitement in my eyes.


One day, I'll become a famous movie star. I'll be on those movie posters you see on the walls outside of the movie theaters. I think I've got that eyebrow thing down pretty well.


This is the final product. I'm still in the chair, but now my hair is all short. I'm a little cold, too. Maybe I'll get used to it. One day.


Tada! So short... So cold... But I'm ready for Mexico!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home