Sunday, January 01, 2006

7 hours to go!

I've got seven hours left to pack. Earlier today, little bit tired, not so wired, feeling a little stressed. Now? After a mixed drink, I'm relaxed, and packing has been wonderful (except for the quickly and easily distracted part). I found some balls with which to juggle. That kept me going for ten minutes or less. And as I didn't get much sleep last night, I'm feeling the fugue, but I'm pretty well aware of what's going on.

I've packed just about everything I own (with the exception of my guitar), (picture to be forthcoming), into two bag, and I the last things are to be packed when i leave. Gosh. Wow.

Note to self: When packing for something like this again, try to set aside more than two days for it. Things will go much smoother in such instance.

I've got to figure out a time to take a nap so I can keep my driver company. I'm all excited now. Plus, I've got four hours to get to Chicago, a four and third hour trip to Mexico, thirty minute wait (I sincerely hope it's only 30 minutes), and a three hour bus trip to my ciudad. Eleven hours, fifty minutes of travel time. That's like, nearly half a day. I think it'll be worth it.

I'll maybe get an update in at midnight. Maybe some of the pictures, too. ¡Hasta luego!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home