Thursday, October 01, 2009

Welcome to the Ghetto part II

(Roman numerals because that's classier)
So this past weekend was fantastic: I co-taught capoeira on Friday night; I co-taught capoeira on Saturday morning, and then my capo-brother and I went to Ypsilanti for more capoeira (http://cdomichigan.com/), they had a kid's batizado so the kids were real cute. And big ups to Gatinha and Charuto for attaining their respective green cord and yellow cord! Then I get back to the -Zoo on Sunday night and have only one half of the door to be functioning at my house. Sometime between Sat. afternoon/evening and midnight of Sunday, someone attempted a B&E. Deadbolts rock (this is the 2nd time the deadbolt has prevented someone from entering). Apparently the culprit got frustrated at my house, and went next door and broke into a back window and took a lot of stuff. My neighbor is selling his Mercedes-Benz to recoup some money.
Photos of my door:

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home