Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Something short

So I'm on Spring Break #2 now. No work this week, the high schools are on vacation. And this is my feel good post. I drove my other house-sister to the University at noon today. Went to buy some gasoline at $3.50 per gallon, and the lady at the station complimented me on my necklace (I bought it from Mestre Cabelo at the batizado that I haven't written about yet). Drove all around Kalamazoo, trying to find the McDonald's I wanted to stop at to redeem a free coffee coupon (I got lost once or twice because I couldn't quite remember where it was...), and as I'm walking inside, a girl who was leaving complimented me on my necklace... I'm all smiles and being nice, and my main and pretty much only thought is how glad I am that I made the purchase. Then I get some emails from people whom I had written and they were very nice. So today is seeming like it will be a Very Good Day (regardless of the overcast weather). I'm quite looking forward to my class tonight, and the potluck dinner afterwards hosted by a classmate's co-op.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home